Baobab and Strawberry Recovery Smoothie
Need a boost? Try this great tasting smoothie!
YIELD: one 350 ml serving
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) fresh ginger, grated
- ½ cup (125 ml) fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tbsp (6 g) Keevo’s Baobab
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- Mix all of the ingredients in a blender until a liquid texture is obtained.
- Garnish with a sliced strawberry and mint leaf if desired.
Tip: make this a more filling smoothie by adding a vegetable drink or a protein powder!